Documents required to register small and cottage industries:
- Choosing a name according to the nature of the business,
- Online User ID making,
- Registering online (certificate of business registration at ward office is mandatory)
- Photocopy of Nepali citizenship,
- 3 copies of the photograph of the investor,
- If your land is a house, a photocopy of the certificate of relationship and the land owner, if it is someone else's land, a copy of the contract and the owner of the land, a photocopy of the citizenship, Tax receipt, electricity bill,
- If it is a manufacturing factory, Four Corners consent, and environmental test report,
- If it is a manufacturing factory, Four Corner's consent, and environmental test report,
- If it is a partnership firm, on the acknowledgment of the partners,
- Registered in the company Pvt. If yes, photocopies of the memorandum of association, regulations, certificates, company tax payment receipt, industry registration decision, additional details, tax payment, share price, etc.
For construction businesses:
1.Civil Engineer (Diploma Engineer)
2. Accountant (Higher Secondary Education Accountancy Subject)
3. Administrators (higher secondary education regardless of subject) appointed and employees to work in contracts and concessions.In the case of Pvt. Ltd. of other special nature, expert staff in the related field is required.
After the industry is registered, the company should be registered with the Internal Revenue Office and an account should be opened in the bank of its choice. After registering the industry and operating the business, it is possible to take loans and grants at subsidized interest rates.
How to register a company?
There are many types of companies in Nepal. The Companies Act 2063 has classified the following types of companies:
1. Private Limited Company
- Single Shareholder Company (only 1 shareholder)
- Company with multiple shareholders (up to 100 shareholders)
2. Public Limited Company (7 or more shareholders)
- All privately owned
- 51 percent government owned
3. Non-profit-making company (7 or more shareholders)
4. other companies
- Foreign invested company,
- Branch Office, Liaison Office
How to register a company?
Since the company registrar office of Nepal has moved to online service, company registration should be done through online service. The company registration procedures are arranged in the company's operating directory, and the company can be registered by looking at it.
- Email ID in the name of the company or person,
- Open a new company block on the company's website
- Check the company name and submit the company by filling in the name of your choice (in Nepali and English) and purpose (keep the name and purpose as much as possible).
- The company registrar's office will send online the information about the cancellation of the name sent by you along with the reason within 14 days. If it is invalid, correct it and send it again.
- If the name is successful, the company name, office address, purpose, details of investment capital, and details of the shareholders, prepare 2/2 copies of the memorandum of association, regulations, application and the signatures of the witnesses should be scanned and uploaded online along with the certified citizenship certificate.
- While uploading the details online, the details of the shareholder and the details of the shares agreed to be received must also be filled. After uploading the application no. Comes the same no. And after taking the submitted documents, go to the company registrar's office and get the file from the relevant assistant registrar to get the registration certificate of the company.
- According to the purpose of the company you are going to register, if the approval of other agencies is required, the necessary approval should also be obtained.
- After the company is registered, the business must be registered at the ward office where the office is located. After registering at the ward office and taking the receipt of the tax payment, one should register the PAN VAT at the Internal Revenue Office and open an account in the bank of his choice.
- According to the purpose of the company, it should be registered in the industry.
- Statement of Revenue to be paid on company registration
On the basis of authorized worship
1,000 of 1,00,000.
4,500 of 5,00,000.
9,500 of 25,00,000.
16,000 of 1,00,00,000.
When registering a business at the ward office, a separate amount is charged as specified.